Privileges for King Fahd Medical City's Staff and their Families:
KFMC provides a number of munificent benefits to its staff, which includes tax-free salary, multiple leaves, health insurance and dental medical care, as well as annual airline tickets (for non-Saudis), recreational facilities, and end of service benefits.
Moreover, KFMC, represented by the Executive Administration of Academic and Training Affairs, has taken upon itself the responsibility of workforce academic education, training and development to upgrade their career level and fulfill the need for qualified employees working in various fields and at all levels: Medical - technical - nursing - administrative.
Education and Development:
an independent executive administration has been devoted to focus on staff training and development, including the following administrationss and centers:
• Education Center
• Continuous Professional Development Administration
• Graduate Studies and Scholarship Administration
• Health Training Administration
• Center of Research, Education, simulation and Enhanced Training
• Administrative and Technical Training Administration
• Full medical care for KFMC staff and their families.
• Dental care insurance limited to emergency cases
• Health Care programs and vaccination programs
• Eid al-Adha holiday
• Emergency Leave
• Exam leave
• Marriage leave
• Sick leave
• Newborn Baby leave
• Pilgrimage leave
• National day holiday
• Death leave
• Eid al-Fitr holiday
• A Branch of Riyadh Bank is available inside King Fahad Medical City. The Branch provides necessary banking services for staff and visitors in addition to
Western Union money transfer services.
• Healthy meals are provided to the staff at discounted prices in KFMC Cafeteria.
• A number of stores are available at KFMC that offers the staff and visitors food, electronic components, mobile phone accessories, clothing, gifts,
sweets, cleaning materials and others.
• A number of restaurants and cafes are available inside KFMC and are located separately in the lobby of the hospital and Social Center.
• A number of food and drinks vending machines are also available.
• Free transfer service for the shopping trips in malls and supermarkets.
• Uniforms are provided for free (4 sets per year).
• Transfer service to and from the airport and within the campus of KFMC.
• Travel & tourism agency is provided to meet the needs of staff, patients and visitors.
• Self-service system of Interior Ministry Services (Absher) is available in the lobby of the main hospital.
• (Anfal) Company provides taxi rental service.
• Meeting of CEO with new employees (4 times per year).
• Meeting of all staff with CEO (twice a year).
• Trips are organized by the social club for employees.
• Trips are organized to perform Umrah and Hajj (for Muslims).
• Interest-free loans in accordance with the Social Club policy for staff include loans for newly married couples.
• Get a discount in a number of restaurants and cafes in Riyadh and a number of hotels within and outside the Kingdom.
• Installment program allows participants from members of the Social Club to take advantage of the installment program which is made by simplified
procedures through signing installment agreement with official and certified commercial nature companies to reserve for both parties the right to benefit.
• "Maksab" program for smart devices through Android and Apple Store, which was activated in 2015 by Self-Financial Revenues Development
Administration. This program allows for the participants from members of the Social Club to access to all offers and discounts for many of the activities
and services provided to both genders with the best and the most suitable prices.
• Discounted prices for members of the Social Club when they want to rent recreational facilities.
• Swimming pools.
• Soccer field and basketball court ...
• Training program specializing in swimming and taekwondo.
• Exercise of fitness training through customized programs.