Privacy and Confidentiality
At King Fahd Medical City Portal Management, we make every effort to provide high quality services to all beneficiaries and visitors. We take great interest of the privacy of our visitors and are committed to maintaining confidentiality of information and protecting the rights of all visitors to this website.
This policy has been prepared to help visitors understand the nature of the data gathered from them when they visit the portal. The IT department takes the proper, appropriate procedures and measures to maintain the personal information which it has in a safe way guaranteeing its protection against loss or unlicensed access, or abuse, or unlicensed modification and disclosure.
The portal visitors and beneficiaries of its services and applications should be acquainted with the policy of the terms and principles of privacy and confidentiality of information in order to know any updating made on it. King Fahad Medical City is not responsible, under any circumstances, for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, whether special or exceptional, arising from the use or inability to use this portal.
Personal Information Gathering:
Once a user visits the King Fahad Medical City Portal, its server registers the internet protocol (IP) of the user, and the date and time of the visit, and the URL address of any website it is referred to the King Fahad Medical City Portal.
The website may store so-called "Cookies" on your computer when you visit our portal, as "Cookies" are part of the data that uniquely identifies you as a user and can be used to develop your knowledge of the portal and to better understand the portal's user base.
1- King Fahad Medical City is committed to preserving the privacy of the data of its system users. also obliged not to disclose any personal information about you unless you voluntarily choose to disclose this information. It is only used for specific purposes.
2- Owners of these personal data have the right to revoke their consent to share data at any given time.
3- Users have the right to access , edit or delete their personal data.
4- You are solely responsible for the completeness, correctness, and authenticity of the data that you send through this portal.
Protecting your privacy
1- Do not give your confidential information on King Fahad Medical City , over the phone or the Internet, to any person or entity that is not officially affiliated with King Fahad Medical City.
When you call us
All data provided by you will be treated as confidential. Forms submitted directly on the network require the provision of data that will help us improve our site. The data provided by you will be used to respond to all your inquiries, comments, or requests from this site or any of its affiliates.
Personal data protection principles and rights:
- Responsibility: Defining and documenting privacy policies and procedures.
- Selection and approval: Possible options for owners of personal data are determined, and users' consent (implicit or explicit) is obtained regarding the collection, use, or disclosure of their data.
- Limiting data collection: Collection of personal data is limited to a minimum that would serve specific purposes.
- Data use limiting, retention, and disposal: Personal data processing and retention is limited only to the purposes specified in the Privacy Notice for which the user provided their (implicit or explicit) consent.
- Data access: Means that help users access and review their personal data are specified and provided. Users can also request to update or correct their data.
- Limiting data disclosure: Disclosure of personal data to external parties is limited to the purposes specified in the privacy notice for which the user provided their (implicit or explicit) consent.
- Data security: Personal data are protected from leakage, damage, loss, misappropriation, misuse, modification, or unauthorized access.
- Data quality: Personal data are kept accurate, complete, and directly related to the purposes specified in the privacy notice.
We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of the confidentiality policy and the privacy of information if necessary and when appropriate. Amendments will be implemented here. Your concerns about the confidentiality and privacy of data are a very important issue for us. We hope that this will be achieved through this policy.
Toll Free no.: 8001277000
Fax: +966 11 461 4006
- National Data Governance Interim Regulations, issued by (SDAIA):