The portal visitors and beneficiaries of King Fahad Medical City electronic portal should be acquainted with the policy of re-use this data in order to know any updating made on it. Reading the policy or using the open data in the electronic portal is considered as an acknowledgment from the user that adheres to the terms and conditions of the open data re-using policy.
Open data users' responsibility
- King Fahad Medical City makes it available for portal users to access open data. They may use such data at their personal responsibility; it is a right guaranteed to all users free of charge.
- Open data users shall be responsible for re-using the data available at King Fahad Medical City Portal, provided that the re-use of such data must not result in any errors related to the content of data, its origin and history.
King Fahad Medical City responsibility
King Fahad Medical City shall not be held responsible for any damage or misuse experienced by others as a result of using such data available on its Portal. Nor shall King Fahad Medical City guarantee continuity of such data or part of it. Moreover, the Ministry shall not be held responsible by the users of this data due to whatever damage or loss they might incur as a result of re-using the data.
Terms of reuse
- The user must not change, edit, or damage the data source.
- The data must not be sued for political purposes, to support illegal or criminal activity, racist or discriminatory expressions, bring about negative influence in culture or equality, or provoke any behavior that is illegal or contrary to the customs and traditions of the Kingdom.
- When using such data, you must mention its source (King Fahad Medical City Portal).
- You must refer to the source of the reused data by adding the link of King Fahad Medical City Portal, so as to maintain the intellectual property of the data, as well as the credibility and validity of the source.
- It is prohibited to use the data in a way that reveals this data is licensed to be released in a private manner, or the user is an official authority.