The Research Center provides research support services, to enable researchers in conducting high caliber research through its departments.
Research Training and Education:
Research Training and Education Department is responsible for spreading research culture among KFMC and NON-KFMC researchers through training and educational activities.
Scientific writing department: * ensures the scientific quality of research proposals and oversees editorial support to KFMC staff from manuscript completion to publication
* Publishing guidance to assist authors in turning their research proposal into a published article through outsourced scientific editing and writing services.
* Helping to identify the relevant journal for publication and submitting the manuscript as per author instructions.
* Guiding authors on how to respond to reviewers' comments.
* Recognizing researchers through publication incentives.
*The Biostatistics department provides
researchers with support, assistance, and tools on technical and
methodological aspects of research.
*Expert consultation is provided to assure proper application of statistical analysis with proper study design, calculate sample sizes, develop a statistical plan, and conduct descriptive and inferential statistical analysis.
* A Biostatistics clinic, as well as educational training service by using statistical software and lectures in basic and advanced biostatistics, are also provided.