Assistant Executive Administration of Learning Institute
The learning Institute establishes quality criteria for program development and design that meet the national and international standards. Provide and conduct educational research and disseminate educational reports. Develop programs in affiliation with local and international academic and healthcare entities. Conduct a frequent needs assessment to determine the need and capacity to establish new programs and provide guidance to other administrations to develop and evaluate educational programs.
Educational program development and evaluation department:
* Establish educational quality criteria that must be met in all educational programs conducted at KFMC.
* Provide educational consultations to all administrations to develop and evaluate educational programs.
* Create manuals for the Medical and Clinical Training Programs at KFMC in collaboration with medical and clinical departments.
Educational collaboration and support department:
* Review and track all current and future educational collaboration agreements between KFMC and other national and international entities.
* Review and track all educational collaboration agreements between the MOH or other Saudi Ministries and other national or international organizations.
* Provide educational support and collaboration for the departments and administration of KFMC.
* Provide databases and learning resources through The Health Science Library for all KFMC staff.
* Supervision, implementation and follow up of virtual learning programs
* Establish and update the necessary guidelines and rules that regulate all educational activates at KFMC.
Administrative and Technical Training Department
* Work with other departments to determine and validate educational needs.
* In collaboration with other departments, review the legitimacy of the delivered educational events.
* Manage the promotion and registration for all administrative and technical courses.
* Manage nominations for administrative and technical educational events in local centers and international training institutes.
* Manage cooperative training registration.
* Perform English Language competency for new employees as requested.
To contact the Office of administrative support of Learning Institute
Ext: 2889999 - 9393 - (10901)