Postgraduate and Scholarship Administration
Lifelong learning is a concept that KFMC has embraced. This can be clearly observed in the mission and vision of KFMC. In addition, KFMC has allocated part of its resources to enable its employees to seek academic and professional training locally, regionally and internationally.
The department covers staff development through scholarships in rare specialties and deploy them within the Kingdom for education and training. It supervises postgraduate and scholarship programs in the required KFMC specialties. The administration also provides suitable local programs internationally recognized for physicians in KFMC such as Residency and fellowship programs.
• Internship Programs.
• Summer Training.
• Clinical Attachment.
• Rotators Residents and Fellows.
• Residency Training Programs.
• Fellowship Training Program
Residency Training Programs (press here to view list of programs):
For applying for the Residency Training Programs: http://careers.kfmc.med.sa/
Deadline for applying for the program (on 1st of January 2017 till the End of February 2017).
For any inquiries regarding Residency Training Programs, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fellowship Training Programs (press here to view list of programs):
For applying for the Fellowship Training Program: http://careers.kfmc.med.sa/
Deadline for applying for the program (1st of August 2016 till the End of the 29th of September).
For any inquiries regarding Fellowship Training Programs, contact: email@example.com
To contact the Postgraduate Department:
Ext.: 2889999 - 9393
The Scholarship Program at King Fahad Medical City aims to qualify and develop the capabilities and skills of the institution's staff scientifically, academically, technically and administratively. As well as developing the scientific and intellectual abilities in addition to the development of the cultural understanding of King Fahad Medical City's staff. This can be achieved, by creating appropriate educational and training opportunities in order to qualify and develop the staff to Saudize all the medical, technical and administrative jobs by sending them for scholarships to obtain bachelor's degree, masters, PHD, medical residency and fellowship training program whether domestically or abroad.
• Identifying the needs of administrations and departments through preparation of scholarship plans from each administration and approving it by the Education, Training and Scholarship Council, headed by the Chief Executive Officer.
• To facilitate the opportunities for staff to secure an acceptance by providing preliminary financial guarantees.
• Organize meetings for Scholarship and Training Committee and Education, Training, and Scholarship Council.
• Coordinate with concerned administrations for personal interviews for add-on scholar applicants who wish to join King Fahd Medical City and follow up with Human Resources until final approval of application.
• Offer guidance and support to all potential scholar applicants regarding the scholarship process.
To contact with the office of support Administration of Postgraduate and Scholarship Administration
Ext:2889999 - 9393