Presenting a Poster Titled “Return to Work and Driving After Traumatic Lower Limb Amputations: Experience at King Saud Medical City. A Major Trauma Center in Saudi Arabia” at ISPRM 2020 on March 7,2020, Orlando, Florida, USA.
2. Relationship of brain volume and multiple concussions in retired professional football players
Karen Misquitta1, Mahsa Dadar2, Apameh Tarazi3,4,5, MW Hussain3,4,5, Mohammed Al Atwi3,4,5, Ahmed Ebraheem3,4,5, Namita Multani1,3, Mozhgan Khodadadi3,4, Ruma Goswami3,6, Richard Wennberg3,4,5, Charles Tator3,4,7,8,9, Robin Green3,10, Brenda Colella3,10, Karen Davis3,6, David Mikulis3,10, D. Louis Collins2, Maria Carmela Tartaglia1,3,4,5,7https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6029563/
3. The feasibility of a non-LCD screen computer for photophobia and computer intolerance in post-concussion syndrome.
Mansur A1,2, Hauer TM1,2, Hussain MW1,2, Alatwi MK1,2, Tarazi A1,2, Khodadadi M2, & Tator CH1,2,3.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6079648/
4. Return to work and driving after Traumatic Lower Limb Amputations: Experience at King Saud Medical City, a Major Trauma Center in Saudi Arabia.
Dr. Mohammed K Al Atwi, Dr. Hisham Alabdulateef, Mr. Mansour Alsowhib, Dr. Sharfuddin Chowdhury, Prof. Peter Cameron
Presented as a Poster at the Trauma Research Symposium & Launching of Trauma registry, April 9-10,2018, King Saud Medical City, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. And presented as poster at ISPRM 2020 on March 7,2020, Orlando, Florida, USA.
5. Fall among Stroke patients during inpatient Rehabilitation in a Tertiary Care Rehabilitation Hospital in Saudi Arabia: Incident and Risk Factor
Dr. Sami Ullah, Dr. Mohammed Khader H. Al-Atwi, Dr. Colleen A. Wunderlich Presented as a Poster at King Fahad Medical City, Research Day 2014, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. PA431 journal of rehabilitation medicine, supplement 54, june2015https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31056545/
6. Rehabilitation of degloving injury of the lower extremity in a tertiary trauma center: A case report.
Dr. Mohammed Alatwi, Dr. Faleh Alshakarh, Dr. Sudhir Chowdary
Presented as a Poster at the Saudi Trauma Conference 2019, Four seasons Hotel, February 26-28,2019, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.