1st Floor: Women Specialized Clinics, Dental Clinics
2nd Floor: Cardiology and Heart Surgery Clinics
3rd Floor: Comprehensive Cancer Clinics
4th Floor: Neuroscience Clinics
5th Floor: Children's Specialized Clinics
6th Floor: Specialized Surgery Clinics
7th Floor: Specialized Internal Medicine, Diabetes, Endocrine and Obesity
Upon acceptance of the case in OPD, you will receive a text message confirming acceptance of the case a week before and stating the clinic appointment booking has been made.
Steps to help you to get the service easily:
Registered appointment at the clinic:
• When you come to the hospital on the specific appointment, go to one of self-service device to register the arrival and receive waiting / visiting ticket.
• Keep the ticket as will be called by your ticket number via screens in the waiting lounges or via pager.
• After being called, go to the Vital Signs Examination Room.
• You will be asked to return to the waiting room until being called again with the same ticket number to enter the clinic, see the doctor and give you a follow-up appointment with the doctor.
• When the doctor requests another appointment to see you, you can go to Patient Affairs Reception to register the appointment.
• You can print sick leave, escort notifications, and visiting notifications through Patients Affairs Reception.