Sign In

King Fahad Medical City

King Fahad Medical City / FAQ's / Social Services

1. I have some problems and I need to speak with a social service worker, how can I reach him/her?
If you are an inpatient, you can request the doctor or nurses to be referred to social services. If you are an outpatient, you can go to the Office of Social Service at 3rd floor in the outpatient building.

2. How can one provide support for cases that are exposed to violence and abuse?
Social Service Department offers special and discrete support to cases that are exposed to abuse, whether adults or children, so feel free to seek help from the social worker.

3. How can I get financial aid?
After evaluation by the social service specialist, patients who met the conditions are referred to the Ministry of Labor and Social Development.

4. I am an outpatient from outside Riyadh, and I do not have the financial ability to rent a suitable housing. Will a residence be provided during my follow up visits to outpatient?
Kindly consult the Social Service Department to study your case, and if you meet the requirements, you will be directed to the appropriate accommodation whether inside or outside King Fahd Medical City.​