Application Process for Rotating Residents and Fellows:
• Externally Institution needs to send an official request letter to PGD through the email (email@example.com) in one (1) to Two (2) months before the joining date of the rotation.
The Request letter Should contain the following:
o The Name of the Trainee.
o Trainee's Level.
o The Duration of the rotation.
o The Department.
o Contact information/ Email Address.
• The request will be send to the Program Director for approval. Once APPROVED, we will send an official ACCEPTANCE LETTER which will include list of requirements to the institution. If DECLINED, we will send a declined notification.
The Requirements are:
o Checklist for healthcare Requirements.
o Rotating Declaration Form.
o 6X4 picture with a white background.
o A copy of the National ID/ Iqama for the Non Saudi.
• All Trainees should submit the original copies to the PGD before the training period.
• Once the trainees completed the requirements their names will be send to the security department. They should present their National ID/Iqama for non-Saudi with a one Personal (1) photo to get their temporary KFMC ID badge.
• After getting the ID badge, trainees should provide the departmental secretary a copy of the KFMC ID to start processing the USSERNAME/PASSWORD and CORTEX.
Trainees may visit the following link: http://gso
• Trainees should send a copy of the GSO Certificate to the Postgraduate Department. GSO certificate will be attached to the trainees file.