Public Relations and Protocol Department
- Conduct Public Relations studies through which surveys regarding the quality and the impact of the provided services on the society will be carried out.
- Organize programs of official visits to KFMC. Guests will receive a brief presentation concerning the institution and its services.
- Coordinate with the concerned administration to schedule airport pick-up and drop-off service for KFMC experts and guests who will be provided with the appropriate accommodation on their arrival. Public Relations will also be responsible for the completion of their traveling procedures.
- Issue an internal telephone directory for KFMC staff.
- Publish a directory containing the names and addresses of the senior officials in both public and private institutions. The directory shall be up to dated on a regular basis.
- Coordinate with the concerned administration and bodies to hold celebrations of KFMC official occasions.
- Specify the workforce and equipments required by the department and assuring the availability of thereof.
- Organize and save the administration data and information; carrying out such an operation must result in a fast and uncomplicated usage thereof. Technical facilities, moreover, shall be employed herein.
- Prepare periodical reports containing the department's achievements and suggestions to improve the department's performance. Such reports shall be submitted to the administration of Public and Relations and Media Affairs.