Managing the Rehabilitation services within KFMC according to the strategy and policies & procedures.
- To be a leading provider of high quality rehabilitation services in Saudi Arabia .
Section and Services
- Provide optimal patient care.
- Interact with health care professionals in many disciplines
- Address risk
- Provide prevention services
- Engage in consultation, educate, and research
Comprehensive Rehabilitation Care
- To provide a wide of range of rehab. Services.
- To be a pioneer in the field of Occupational Therapy, Assistive Technology & Home Rehabilitation Services.
Communication & Swallowing Disorder
- To evaluate language, speech and swallowing disorders and delay
- To provide therapy programs for the patient and care giver
- To assess hearing and prescribe hearing aids
Prosthetic & Orthotics
- To reach and maintain the uppermost level of comprehensive Orthotic and Prosthetic healthcare services.
- Improve the lives of people with disabilities who rely on prosthetic and Orthotic devices
- Attend to the specific needs and expectations of each of our patients.
- Promote prosthetic and Orthotic research.
- To achieve these objectives in a means that is consistent with the interest of the public and members of the profession