Patient Affairs administration is considered the most important pillar and strategic corporate unit of KFMC which provides its services to all strategic business units in KFMC serving and caring the patients throughout all stages of therapeutic, diagnostic, and rehabilitation services. All the pre and post registration and referral procedures are conducted and completed within patient affairs administration. Arrangements with other hospitals and healthcare agencies are part of our responsibilities to transfer or accept the patients as well as all social services and case management activities. Scheduling the clinics and assigning the patient appointments are also one of the main duties as well as the patient call center. Emergency coordination, bed control and admission planning are other major activities of Patient Affairs. Liaising with the associations that support the patients financially or providing some required tools and/or medical equipments also need high collaboration and coordination from our administration.
Patients Affairs undertakes many responsibilities which are dealing out by every dept. Every dept. accomplishes its role with a mutual cooperation among the correlative departments of Patients Affairs.
Our objective is to serve patients in a unique care starting from facilitate procedures which minifies the time and distance using the most recent systems and techniques
- Contribute to achieve high level of patients' satisfaction by developing new programs to serve the patient each year.
- Continuous provision of health education program for clients/patients by targeting groups of patients in each service annually.
- Establishing strong relationship with KFMC heath care providers targeting high percentage of satisfaction level.
- Planning and Organizing different activities of related dept.
- Supervising the duties of related dept of Patients Affairs and following the executions.
- Improving our national health and contribute in health education.
- Providing the attractive services for patient and their families.
- Develop the mutual relations between KFMC and other referring hospitals outreach program
- following Patients Affairs Depts. Projects developments
- Continuous Training Program for Patients Affairs Depts.