Diagnostic Medical Service
- Supervise the pre-installations and installations.
- Train the end user in both application and operation of the medical equipment.
- Perform the scheduled medical equipment maintenance which includes: preventive maintenance, performance checks and safety testing.
- Perform unscheduled medical equipment maintenance which includes: repair and troubleshooting.
- Perform necessary quality assurance for some type of equipment according to international standards like radiology equipment.
- All of the above services are applied to the following departments and areas of responsibility: Radiology, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy and all Laboratories and Pharmacies in the city.