Post Graduate and Scholarship Administration (PSA):
Post Graduate and Scholarship Administration coordinates with KFMC departments to build up the medical, paramedical and other professionals through offering them scholarship and training opportunities, the establishment of strong local programs, careful selection of new graduates, and opt for the appropriate staff to participate in scholarship programs in the national and international well-recognized institutions in needed specialties.
Post Graduate and Scholarship Administration shall enlighten the future of KFMC being the best institution in Post Graduate and Training and Studies in the region – "Harvard of the Middle East".
Post Graduate and Scholarship Department is responsible in catering the needs of the following:
- Residency / Fellowship Applications and selection
- Scholarships Application and selection
- Internship Application
- Clinical Attachments
- International Collaboration for fellowship and residency training.
- Obtain recognition and re-recognition of medical training programs by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties.
- Assurance of the quality of training in the internship, residency and fellowship training programs.
- Regular follow up of all the scholars and the local program trainees for their academic performance and needs.
' 01-2889999 Ext 5188
7 01-2889999 Ext 8045