You have RIGHTS in KFMC which is:
· You have the right to ask for an explanation about your medical condition from your treating doctor in understandable and clear way for you or your family.
· You have the right to give your previous written acceptance which based on your and your relatives knowledge about any surgical procedure or anesthesia except in emergency cases or accidents which require immediate medical intervention, which match with KFMC regulations.
· You have the right to ask for second medical consolation if you desire.
· You have the right to refuse the treatment after the doctor explanation about the case and sign the consent form.
· You have the right to comprehend about the policies and regulations in KFMC and how to present complaints or suggestions through the following:
To request a medical report or any complains:
Call : (8001277000) or (012889999) Ext# (7575) the voice mail will answer automatically and ask you to record your complain.
Through the KFMC website www.kfmc.med.sa
Fill the patient committee form (TELL US), you can have it from any patient relations employee.
· You have the right to have a medical report, a copy of discharge form and others notifications like an out patient appointments, admission, emergency and accompaniment during the period you spent in KFMC .
· You have the right to keep the secrecy of your medical information and never disclosure it to any one only by your permission , unless in judicial issue.
· You have the right to take your permeation about medical examination, explain your care plan and give you a sufficient time to make your decision.
· You have the right to keep on your privacy while you have been examined.