The Spine Surgery Department at The Neuroscience Center, KFMC, aims to be a leader in the care and management of spinal illnesses in adults and pediatric patients, to be a source of support for their families, and to be an advocate for the rights of these patients to reach their full potential.
In pursuing this mission we will:
• Provide tertiary spinal care through coordinated and multidisciplinary patient focused programs in conjunction with other services in the healthcare network to assure the highest quality and continuity of care.
• Help patients achieve their maximum functional potential after a disabling spinal illness and help their families understand the impact of the disease and any potential disabilities that may be associated with it.
• Provide clinical teaching and training, carry out and collaborate in research, and be available as a resource for public education.
• Standardize practice of spine surgery by applying protocols, policies and procedures for spinal conditions, and initiate national registries for the Ministry of Health in common spine surgery conditions.
to be a center of excellence for the kingdom of Saudi Arabia in the field of spine surgery, with core competencies in complex and minimally invasive spine management.
1. Cervical Spinal Spondylosis
2. Lumber Spinal Spondylosis
3. Spinal Tumors
4. Spinal Scoliosis and Deformity Surgery
5. Spinal Complex Disorders
6. Spinal Thoracic Disease
7. Syringomyelia / Hydromyelia
8. Peripheral Nerve Injury and Tumors
9. Spinal Infections
10. Spinal Trauma