1. Provide timely multidisciplinary comprehensive services to Neuroscience patients utilizing highly qualified personnel and state of the art technology at KFMC.
2. Develop distinguished client-oriented services for customer satisfaction (courteous service).
3. Employ leaders and pioneers in the different specialties of neuroscience to create solid ground for state of the art clinical services, and physician training.
4. Train generations of physicians, nurses and technologists in the field of Neuroscience.
5. Provide physician medical education through attending international meetings and symposia.
6. Statistical records and create local or national registries of common disease entities.
9. Maintain high quality services through an independent internal quality control committee.
10. Continuously improve provided services to match with the international development of the different specialties in Neuroscience.
11. Expand services where necessary to accommodate the growing population of Neuroscience patients.
12. Provide outreach services to distant hospital and create direct communication channels for easier and timely referrals and for training peripheral hospital physicians to deal with urgent cases in the best available methods
13. Maximize the utilization of resources of KFMC including space, disposables, instruments, equipment and manpower.
14. Maintain the safety and wellbeing of center staff.
15. MaiPromote efficient fulfillment of clinical as well as administrative responsibilities of Neuroscience members.
7. Enhance cutting edge clinical and bench type research in the field of Neuroscience.
8. Maintain ntain the integrity of the center as part of KFMC.
16. Educate the public about diseases of the nervous system and preventive measures of preventable neurological diseases.
17. Be a national and regional center of excellence in all aspects of Neurosciences.