strive to provide comprehensive therapeutic and preventive specialized mental health services through a biopsychosocial multidisciplinary approach that encourages evidence-based practice and original research
To become a regional model of excellence in specialized mental health service, research and education
1. Psychiatric and behavioural assessments.
2. Cognitive and intellectual testing leading to the formulation of a diagnostic and/or rehabilitation recommendation.
3. Competency Assessments
4. Psychiatric and behavioural interventions, including but not limited to:
i. Brief psychodynamic therapy
ii. Cognitive behavioural therapy
iii. Family therapy
iv. Group therapy
v. Behavioural modification.
vii. Electroconvulsive therapy and transcranial magnetic stimulation
1. Mood disorders
2. Memory disorders
3. Child & Adolescent psychiatry
4. Child psychometry
5. Rehabilitation psychology
6. Women Health Psychology
7. Employee mental health clinic
1. National Memory Disorder and Alzheimer's Disease Program
2. Brain Stimulation Program for Resistant Psychiatric Disorders